Notable Traits: Richard has an air of nervous energy about him and is always fiddling with some form of electronic device. A young neonate in a city of powerful Kindred, he is eager to prove himself to the city and his clan.
Coteries/Societies: Richard is known to be a loyal member of The Glass Pyramid, and seems to believe he should act as a conscience for that political movement. He is also known to be involved in the burgeoning CamNET project, seeking to use technology protect the Masquerade.
Information Known by Kindred Society
(To add In-Character rumors just click here)
- He isn't well respected in his clan because of his inability to learn blood magic.
- Richard was slated for eventual embrace by Reginald Cornell when he was still a child. Considering his father was once ghouled by the late Tremere villain, his very existence is troubling.
- Something about his technical skills are clearly supernatural.
- He has a friend in clan Gangrel who is a registered practitioner of Thaumaturgy.
- This is where rumors go.
(To add In-Character quotes just click here)
- "Young, but cunning. If I am to pick my allies in this godforsaken century, I will choose him, and pray fire does not burn the hand that offers fuel." — Tamerlane
- "I find his zeal, his eagerness, his general friendly good humor to be quite charming. The Tower could benefit from a few more like him among their ranks." — Mina Chandler
- "I believe Richard Adams is the youngest descendant of my blood who currently serves House and Clan. In the handful of years he has been with us, he has been a source of unremitting pride to me. His clarity of conscience, his affable good nature, and his purity of character; what he accomplishes every night without effort, I have struggled with for nearly three hundred years. He makes virtue seem so easy, and so natural." - Captain Sawyer
- "His methods are foreign to me, as at times is his mindset, however I can see his conviction etched on his face when he speaks. Passionate individuals like him are what we need to progress in the modern nights." — Viktor Cantemir
- "I find the struggle between mysticism and science to be both fascinating and humorous, the two camps clamor so about the rightness of their views without grasping the fundamental principle that they are the same. Attempts by limited beings to impose a semblance of order upon an existence that cannot be constrained by definitions or rules." — An observation from Phillip Avery Redgrave
- "I like to think that I have done an adequate job of keeping up with Progress, that the science and reason of the Enlightenment have not entirely passed me by. Then I speak for a few moments with my grand-childe and he opens my eyes to wonders undreamed of." — A. Winchester
- "Someone I can completely geek out with, who finds technology as fascinating as I do." -- Charlotte Hammond
- "My grasp of technology is no where near as advanced as his, but feel that we are still able to learn from each other. His talents seem to be endless and I am excited to see him build a place for himself. " —Alister MacArthur
- "This one is very clever, and the very reason why our Neonates deserve a modicum of our respect. He works magic that many do not understand, and is prepared to sacrifice himself for his city." — Ligeia
- "..." — Dieci
- "A young mind, skilled for his time, and seeking science alongside more mystical things. I think Clan Tremere did very well for itself upon his Embrace." — Matoxtli Pisanob
- "For someone so blind to the world around him, Mister Adams often sees more clearly than any of us." — Evelyn Atwood
- "Mr. Adams is about the most competent and effective neonate I've worked with in quite some time. It's an honor and a pleasure to share the field with him." — David Daniel Steiner
- "This is where quotes go." — Quoted Person
Out of Character Information
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in making ties. That said, I'm planning to be fairly lazy about my involvement outside of hitting a game a month. If you are looking for an active downtime player I am not the person you are looking for.