From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Information Known by The Nation
A vagabond busker in his late 30s with a sad, sandpaper voice. Although he's been around a while, he has never achieved any rank above Fostern; as a Ragabash, he says his role is to serve as a "bad example" to other Garou (although this may just be a ploy to avoid any real responsibility).
Heron's Prize (Richmond, VA), current Den Father
Another Man's Treasure (Trash Heap totem)
Rumors and Quotes
- Rusty served a 20-year prison sentence for a savage murder he committed as a teenager, even though he could have easily escaped.
- ”I would let Rusty flail and mess up so bad someone just tosses him out as useless.” - Whispers-of-Revenge, Adren Shadow Lord Ragabash
- "So you're kind of like stuck with me? What did you do to get that type of punishment?" - Cheyenne Ramsey, when she was a lost Cub
- "Someone needs to chain that junkyard dog before I give him what's coming to him." - Meagan Greene, Bone Gnawer Philodox
- "We may not see all this stuff eye to eye, but you are stand up." - Copper, Bone Gnawer Ahroun
"I Can't Be Counted On At All" by the Meat Puppets
"Beercan" by Beck
"Misery Is the River of the World" by Tom Waits