From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
- Dresses like she's on the way to a rave, glowsticks and all
- Rocks neon hairfalls or pastel wigs rather than having boring 'normal' hair
- Tends to jump into things head first
- "Life's an adventure, Anton. Missing pieces to the ultimate puzzle are everywhere."
- Runs with Work in Progress out of the Looking-Glass Sept because she secretly wishes she had been born a Garou.
- Appears to have tamed the ever-wild Hawt Garbage, but is he simply going to break her heart?
- It's said that her ties with the Fae run deep and the Fae of Atlanta trust her even more than they trust the Fianna.
- Looks an awful lot like Emma. Maybe they're twins?
- Feel free to add one!
-Image to be posted eventually-
- When your path leads through a briar patch, if you have not the armor to defend against the thorns, a way to avoid them as smoke, or the ability to shrug off the barbs and thorns, one should pick a different path. - Atum's Pride
- I have met her briefly a time or two in the Glade or in the Sept of the Golden Door. I have watched her interact and assist us when we need it. I hope one day that she will not only teach me about her story but be willing to listen to mine. - Ray "Serpentsbane" Fullbringer
- Yet again another Lady who has captured my attention. I blame her glow sticks and her gentle charm. I'm honored to have met and call her friend. - Kieran O'Donnell
- Sarah is a kind-hearted woman who is curious about learning new things, so I see a lot of myself in her. - Serena Argyris
- I don't know her well, but there are things about her which are obvious, and things which are not. What is obvious is that she has put aside much of the mistrust left over from the War of Rage to work alongside the Garou and aid us in protecting Gaia. This I respect. What is less obvious is that she knows more than she says, and sometimes uses words like bait on a hook. This I respect, also. - Tiercel Twice-Sworn
- She's like a fluffy explosion and a walking LSD trip. - Church
- Sarah was the first burst of color in my world in six years. I almost thought I was dreaming when I saw her. When I saw her again I just... I couldn't help but melt in her arms. She might be a bastet, but damn what the nation says, she's my sister. - Lilly McGrory
- What can I say about Sarah? Well do you remember that old proverb about curiosity killed the cat? Most forget the second line of that, satisfaction brought it back. I wonder who Sarah's satisfaction will be? - Jingles All the Way
- You look like the gates of Arcadia... - Specter's Flight
- They said somewhere safe. How was I supposed to know they meant not in Tibet... - Boots
- She was the first, and I will always remember her and the way the glowsticks hung off her hair. - Hawt Garbage
Player Name: Rowan Artemis - E-mail
MES Number: US2012040072
Domain: Atlanta, GA - City Wiki
VST: David B. - ST E-mail