"I am climbing a difficult road; but the glory gives me strength."
- Striking Looks 4
- Dresses modestly but occasionally shows flesh.
- Height: 5'5"
Real Name: Sierra Wynters
Deed Name: Unassigned(Feel free to make suggestions)
Nick Names: Big Sister, Mom(She will hurt you.)
Position: Alpha; Ex-Beta
- She founded an art institute with Colin's assistance when she graduated high school.
- Sierra performs in her school's dinner theater.
Sugar and Spice
- Sierra hates the idea of breeding more uratha.
- Her sisters are actually her own children.
- Her biological brother hated Sierra and her sisters so much he that left the four of them on Colin's doorstep.
- Sierra's father murdered her mother and ran off orphaning his five children.
- Sierra refuses to breed because she is a lesbian.
- Sierra's first change was unrecognized and her second lead to the death of several teenage girls.
Love Me or Love Me Not
- "Something is wrong with me... I got held down by the woman I was told frenzied like a kitten..."
- "I was raised, like many ladies, to pretend I am polite and proper. I would suggest you do not make me exit this pretense."
- "Yes, mom." - Redd
- "Tiny Alphas grow with time. Leave her be, she is Mine. If you touch her, you will see. You never ever want to face me." - Salts the Earth
- "She is a lot more...sensible than someone else I know." Axle
- "Like a sister in more ways than I will admit. I treat her like a little sister through and through. I think that pisses her off." - Relay
- "Nice girl. Not terribly scary for a big, angry and furry. But she makes great cover when you're trying not to be attacked, and also, easy to launch at an enemy." - Sara
Beta: Silent Justice- Colin is both my amazing step-father and my closet brother. He adopted me and helped me raise my three triplet sisters. There is no man I will ever adore more.
Den Warder: Cernunnos- Don't make the mistake of thinking he is a sheep in a den of lions.
Omega: Salts the Earth- When Colin adopted us I gained a, mostly, crazy step-sister. I, however, would avoid calling her crazy.
Token Irraka: Redd - She has so much potential...if only she'd get up off the couch and use it.
Token Ithaeur: Kat - She sits there and is zen and creepy all day...I do not understand.
Pack Mascot: Patrick - His hiss is worse than his bite...thank goodness for that.
Tank- Grandpa? Uncle? I am not sure what I am supposed to call him but he is family and like all family...well you know?
Relay- A proper pain in the butt. One day, maybe, he will learn to keep his mouth shut and his nose out of other people's business.
Issaic- He got off to a rough start as the Alpha of Dead Men Walking. I am curious to see how much respect he has regained over the past few years.
Player: Lissa Oliver
MES #: US2012110030
Location: Phoenix, Arizona (AZ-010-D)
Player Email: firstname.lastname@example.org