Name: Silas Grey aka Grey
Archetype Achievements: Investigator (CSI); Professional Criminal (Thief)
Title or Position: Sun Banisher; Maester of the Stronghold of Joliet
- He is remarkable in that he's not, which is odd for a Fairest. He's not overly handsome, no chiseled features, no stunningly beautiful hair, no eyes to get lost in... well, I mean, he has eyes of course, but they're not striking. Just a sort of green/hazel color. Really his appearance is... well, average.
- Previous Activities
- Silas Grey, aka Grey is known as one of the best "retrieval specialists" around. Coupled with his background in CSI and studies of Law Enforcement it makes him dangerously good at not getting caught. He has pulled off numerous and difficult heists, but is always looking to go after a the next better and harder one.
- Escaped from the Hedge almost ten years ago... met up with Tess, now his wife, shortly after his escape.
- Current Activities
- Currently in the Suburbs of Chicago working with his companion and wife, Tess. They are visiting their business associate, Draco. He's getting established in his usual fashion (safe-houses and the like).
- He is now a local Hedge authority, which is strange because he recently lost his voice to the Hedge. He has it back now, which makes one wonder how and why.
- He has suddenly withdrawn his support of the local Winter Court from the Scoured Freehold's activities given their recent agreement with a Gentry.
- He and his wife Tess are jet-setting around the US visiting other freeholds and offering their services.
- By Silas
- "A clue... no." ~ Silas displaying his love for sarcasm.
- "He's like a one man army of cool. The work he's doing to bring together and connect Lost throughout the country is outstanding." ~ Silas about DJ Radix
- About Silas
- "I haven't met him yet, but he seems nice. He and his friend are contributing to our Homecoming Celebration. Sometimes my fellow Lost suprise me." - Belladonna, The Lady of Revival, Growing Monarch of the Freehold of the Phoenix Guard
- "Honestly, I don't remember a lot about this guy. He seemed nice, but if you wanted me to describe him... I'm just drawing a blank! But then, out of the blue, he calls me up and wants me to do a benefit concert for the Humane Society. He even threw some cash in. So hell yeah! Silas is awesome!" - DJ Radix
- "Silas and his partner have accomplished a great number of things for me in the past. I've nearly killed them twice in the line of duty and they still take my phone calls. I consider that a friendly quality." - Professor Mercury
- "If I were to describe Silas I would have to say he is, oh what was that quote, ahh yes; he is 'a fellow of infinite jest'. Though I think he would prefer if others took him more seriously at times." - Nicholas Rex
- "If I find these two, I'm going to beat the shit out of them, and they damn well better be grateful cause my solution is a hell of alot better than what the people who have actually met them want to do. I got chased by a swarm of angry and armed hobgoblins because of this fucking shit." - Arc
- "The biggest troll our Freehold has ever known." - Toby Harrel
- "He puts the "Man" in Mantle... Yeah, I said it, whatcha gonna do about it? Hit a cripple?" - Tess
- Is such a good thief that he can even steal a Changeling's glamour.
- "I've heard some odd things about him. They've said that he goes out of his way to find Loyalists, even accusing innocent Lost!"
- Social Winter who talks your ear off.
- Silas Grey offended the Hedge when he interfered with a Hedge Duel and almost got people killed when the Hedge Beasts attacked.
- I heard that he made a deal to save the one who was left behind (lets call him Lou) when the King ordered the freehold to leave Lou to die. Wasn't it Tess that carried Lou back to the freehold?
- Sold part of his soul to make recompense to get his voice back from the Hedge, and it rewarded him with ultimate authority over the local Hedge.
- Background Ties (post durance).
- Previous "team" mates (e.g. Leverage).
- Contacts or Contractors.
Player: Stephan Kelly
MES Number: US2006067970
Location: Bolingbrook, IL