From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
|City:||San Antonio, TX|
"How may I assist you?"
- Solomon typically dresses in a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a tie. This lends him the image of someone perpetually prepared to work.
- Solomon doesn't raise his voice, but he is heard by those he intends to hear him.
- Solomon served the Camarilla at the Battle of Chicago under the command of Elder James Harlan. He returned to Texas briefly after that, and then back to Chicago to aasist with restabilization after the Camarilla victory there.
- Solomon returned from Chicago to San Antonio in March of 2015
- Solomon's wife Catherine has not been seen for some time.
- Accepted - Acknowledged, Acknowledged in the Domain of San Antonio, Texas by Prince Magdalene Lys
- Accepted - Acknowledged, Acknowledged in the Domain of Austin, Texas by Prince Serafin
- Acclaimed, by Archon Benjamin Sharp, of Austin, TX
- Acclaimed, by Primogen Edward Porter of San Antonio, Texas
- Honorable, by Prince Magdalene Lys of San Antonio, Texas
- Honorable, by Prince Michael Cayhill of Santa Fe, NM
- Courteous, by Prince Michael Cayhill of Santa Fe, NM
- "He's working hard to make a name for himself. I'm not sure who has noticed, but I have." Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Waterloo
- "Sometimes the best compliment is the comments left unsaid." - James Harlan
- "He watches and learns. I hope he uses the information he gathers to create a grand vision of leadership. I watch this one not only with interest, but a growing favor." - Gus Carter
- "My great-great-grand-childe; he rose like a phoenix from what he endured at the hands of his sire and has proven that he is a true Ventrue, gifted with the Fortitude to endure and prosper. I have reclaimed the vitae of his sire to make amends for her treatment and Miguel and I will always watch over Solomon in both honor and penance." - Maximillion Ulrich Von Bek, Ventrue Primogen of Miami-Dade County, FL.
- "He's loyal, dependable and hard working. If something needs to be done, he's already working on it." H.W. Hayes
- "He is as gracious as he is honorable. Very proud to call him an ally. The cards tell me his future is very bright." Candice Caine
- "Often, we find ourselves amongst allies we might not have considered, prior. Know this - if you find yourself up to your knickers in danger, beset on all sides by enemies armed with fire and mortal doom... if Solomon stands by your side, you shall surely see it through the night. If you are beset in the more elusive maneuvers of the Danse, Solomon is also a worthy ally. I pity those he considers 'enemies'" - Swagger
- "A notable young Ventrue who has wisely chosen to mold himself in the image of his elders. I expect to be addressing him as 'Prince Solomon' before the end of the 21st century." - Benjamin Sharp
- "I wonder if I've been changed in the night. Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" - Ivan Rook
- "Solomon is an excellent dance partner in this Masquerade ball of our unlives. Perhaps, one day, I will even let him lead." - Dr. Gabriel Tennyson
- "I need to sit this young man down and have a talk with him. Perhaps there's some bees in his bonnet. He's stepping up into some big britches." - Mabel Ruby
- "He's commanding, driven, and has a vision, all things you'd expect of the Clan of Kings. Though is he trying to set himself apart, or is he following another King and their rule?" - Zack Snyder
- "Mr. Solomon invites me to the most pleasant of places, its making our exit that at times is difficult." - Tony D
- "When given very precise directions, Mr. Solomon generates superb results - an admirable quality in a young Ventrue." - Prince Serafin
- "Some people hear, but others listen. I wonder which Mr. Solomon does." - Nova
- "Now more than ever, I and mine shall look to the Ventrue-- even the smallest among them-- to find the presence of leadership ostensibly inherent to that blood." - Dr. Gabriel Tennyson
- "Yes, it's true, I picked the clanhead over him as a date to a little party - and don't give me that look! I'm not some sort of - some sort of advocate for Sapphism!" - Carmina Giovanni
- "" - Cricket
- "All work, no play. I wonder if he even knows what playing is..." - Jayne Joyce
- "Primogen Solomon showed great restraint, even when others did not. All I saw from him were smart moves all evening." - Wohl
- "He's in a very difficult position, to say the least. I cannot say that I would be as amicable if I were in his shoes. I've only just met the man, but he already has my personal respect." - Dr. Sinclair
- "Please add your own." - Your Name
- Solomon was a slave and owned by his wife's family.
- Solomon is descended from the biblical king.
- Solomon was Embraced without permission, but allowed to live while his sire was not.
- Solomon is biding his time, waiting for the perfect time to seize praxis.
- Solomon poached his wife from an Elder of Clan Toreador...or was it the Daughters of Cacophony?
- Solomon accidentally diablerized his wife during a risque encounter.
- Solomon is haunted by the ghost of his wife.
- Solomon was behind the scenes during the Civil War, Reconstruction, and every major Civil Rights victory in the United States, and some abroad.
- Solomon is secretly an Anarch infiltrating the Camarilla.
- Please add your own.
Sources of Inspiration
- Frank Underwood and Remy Danton - House of Cards
- Django and Steven - Django Unchained
- Solomon - Twelve Years a Slave