||This character is dead. Any further communication should be with the VST.
Name: Storm's Cold Fury
Known Deed Names
Tribe: Shadow Lord
Position: Sept Alpha, Pack Alpha
Renown: Glory x4, Honor x4, Wisdom x10
Sept: Sept of Roadrunner's Promise
Notable Traits: Pure Breed x3, One Eye, As a result of his Athro challenge, Storm's Cold Fury has been scarred horribly along the left side of his face, chest, and shoulder.
Description: The Presence is known to you, as it approaches its steps are heard only as faint whisperings. The Preceptor of the Valley of the Sun, the creature stands as the Majestic and ruthless tyranny that has held tightly the reigns of leadership. His movements are held in perfect Acumen and appear more as dynamism. While the form is human, it is plainly obvious that he is more predatory. An atavistic allure permeates your senses as his steps bring him closer to you.
His presence commands respect from those beneath his gaze, a feeling of the unknown lies within the image. There is no wasted motion, nothing superfluous about the features. The presence is overwhelming, subjugating those who lack the strength to stand before the withering gaze of primal nature. To those born on two legs, his presence comes as an alien beauty and power. Even the scars and burns that shock his features serve to strengthen the oppressive air that surrounds him.
As he draws closer the imposing nature of the Shadow Lord Athro exits your perception and takes root in reality. Standing well over six feet in height, his shoulders are broad, his neck lined with fibrous muscle leads to a set jaw that is pronounced and seems to remain clenched. Hair falls to frame his face, cut crudely and unevenly it gives a very wild aspect to his features. As he comes closer, the scars of his accomplishments become evident. Severe scars from burns cover the left side of his face, the eye patch that covers the devastating injury that took his left eye, now likewise covered by molten flesh that has hardened.
With each step a very real sense of why he leads the Sept is made evident. In his eye there is no warmth to be had; instead a cold calculation permeates his vision. His Cruelty and Leadership have allowed the Sept to continue even under the constant threat of war from all sides. A testament to his strength, or perhaps more to his willingness to do what others would not and could not do. The Sept responds to his very presence, the spirits in the Umbra flocking to him with each step. As you observe the movements his form brings questions of motive that are neither known nor even fathomable to you. The very truth that reaches out to your perception is a terrifying prospect. He does not lead to ensure the safety of those who follow him; he leads to win the war that surrounds them. What cost he is willing to pay, is found in the doubt and fear of every Garou that follows after him.
Known to the Nation
- "See now that I am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live forever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy. Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people."(Deuteronomy 39-43)
- When regarding Storm's Cold Fury, the impetus is to try to understand where he comes from. This labor has proven fruitless for as long as it has been attempted. Galliards, who trace tales of his deeds are often stonewalled not just by others of his Tribe, but by the Spirits themselves. What secrets are hidden in the story of the Athro Theurge remain locked away, buried more often than not in the conjecture and rumors propagated by others. Since his arrival in the Valley of the Sun, his rise seems to have become the stuff of a modern day Epic. He has been among the first of his generation to attain the Rank of Athro, and seems to work at a pace that would exhaust even the youngest cubs in the Nation. Perhaps, one day, more will become known to the Nation, but for now his peers content themselves with understanding that he stands as the Alpha of one of the most powerful Caerns in the United States. A Caern that is engaged in a four front war with the Wyrm. That it has not yet fallen begs many to question how he has managed to protect it. Some whisper that he is somehow tied to the Wyrm, others claim even more bizarre stories. Whatever the truth, the Sept of Road Runner's Promise is not a Sept for those unwilling to commit. The Challenges that come out of the Sept speak to the will of their Alpha...Phoenix is a forge, and only the strongest will survive it.
- "Honestly...he scares the hell out of me...I'm not used to Lupus Garou...they are a completely different creature than I have any experience with...and he's a hell of a terrifying man." - Tia Ragins, Glasswalker Kinfolk
- "Storm's Cold Fury-Rhya? You made him angry? Oh, sorry, love... there is no fixing it but with blood. Bare throat. It will only hurt a moment." -Rosalie Archer, Kinfolk
- "I can't say as to why he didn't want to be Alpha of our pack, I can't say as to why he's the way he is. He's a wolf, man. He knows what his duty is, he knows what his path is - Gaia help any who try to get in his way. I trust him." - Speaks Softly
- "He unnerves the shit out of me, lupus are always so damn creepy and wolfy....but I respect him. Unnerving or not, I still enjoy talking with him. He cares about important principles, with an intensity that puts most others to shame." - Destinee Malek
- "He reminds me a lot of my father, if my father was a Lupus. I know that no matter what he has my back and i have his." - Stalks the Lost Raylyn Carter
- "One of the few Lupus I know, the only one I've met of his Tribe. If that doesn't tell us something sad about the state of the Wyld, nothing does. May he pass on the best of his kind to another generation." - Returns the Faith
- "He is the very first Garou I have seen in a full battle frenzy. I now fully understand why the litany says to avoid such a state." - Jonathan Carter
- "He stepped in and accepted me, knowing I wasn't my brother...and never expects me to be him. He understands me in a way I never knew an Alpha could. I will follow him to the depths of hell, and beyond." - Gaia's Messenger
- "Speaks the Legion-rhya was the first Lupus I'd ever met. At first I thought he'd be the first and last... He didn't throat me though, and he taught me to respect my Lupus brothers and sisters in the Nation in a way no one else could. He looks scary, but I think he could just use a big hug... I just won't be the one to attempt that. I'm unlucky, not stupid!" - Picks-the-Trash
- "He will lay you to waste. All you've ever worked for shall be decimated. All you've given your love to will be rent asunder. All your dreams, lost, and barren, fruitless. Everything you know, turned to dust, oblivion." - Stalks In Shadows
- "I'll bet it's hard for him. He always has to do the shady stuff and he always has to say the right thing afterwards. It just seems really hard. I dunno, maybe that's how he wants me to feel..." - Linda Carter
- "It's kind of hard not to snicker sometimes when he does his 'educated human' leader speech-giving act...it's kinda adorable. But he never seems happy to have to do it, and he's less....compelling as a leader when he does it. I'm not sure if he's noticed that part yet..." - Destinee Malek
- “I wish he did a better job at it, but he does a job not many are cut out for and even less will step up for. “ - Jamesons Lament
- "His priorities are not mine, but he does what he believes to be right. I respect that. I only hope he'll respect the same in me." - Unbroken Belt
- "The path that he has taken is not one many of his kind have the courage and strength to walk, but he has stood before the cold north wind and survived. There is no greater test of character than to be cleansed in such a fashion. He has my respect." - Jake "Takes-the-High-Ground" Whitewater
- "Storm's Cold Fury was well-named. As he rises - and he rises quickly - he becomes more a force of nature than a mere Garou. Question his methods if you will - I do - but never dare to question his motives." - Laughs Last
Those he has lost
- Speaks Softly- He was my balance, he guided me in our fight, but more than that, he reminded me of why we fight.
- Liam Callaghan- His antics often served to get us into trouble when we were younger. Never a drink missed, never a tale unsung. I miss you brother.
- Linda Carter- Reluctance, innocence doused and removed for the sake of a war she was too young to understand. Let the doubts rest now, you are free.
- Jameson's Lament- We were not friends, but we respected each other enough to put aside our differences. That is until he openly violated My word as Alpha. He was given a clean death, I will see him again in the eyes of the young.
*It has been said that Speaks has manipulated every spirit in the area to do his bidding. As such they tell him the doings of all the garou there.
- He convinced the spirit of the Superstition Mountains to destroy all humans that try to explore there.
- He banishes any spirit that does not bend to his will.
- No one is quite sure of the relationship between him and his kinfolk.
- There are rumors that he belongs to a very old and almost extinct line of Shadow Lords
- Some are convinced that he is a member of the Lords of the Summit camp and is its most insidious member.
- There are whisperings that he is in league with agents of the Wyrm.
- It is rumored that he set up the Sept Alpha of Road Runner's Promise to die so that he could elevate himself to the position.
- It is believed that he is becoming more spirit than garou.
- There are rumors that the Lupus born is a trained Shadow Lord Assassin.
- It is believed that Grand Father Thunder has plans for this one, what they are no one can yet guess.
- Art of Dying "Get through this"
- Devour the Day "Good Man"
- Marilyn Manson "The Nobodies" (Against all Gods remix)
- Avenged Sevenfold "Hail to the King"
- Five Finger Death Punch "Under and over it"
- Black Veil Brides "In the End"
- Killswitch Engage "In due time"
- Linking Park "Burn it down"
- All That Remains "Stand Up"
Player: Michael Day
MES Number: US2002023926