From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Sire: Andreas, 7th Gen NPC
Titles: Elder; Primogen of the New River Valley, VA
Status: Acknowledged (in a gathering near Reims, 1483), Established (Elder), Venerated (Elder), Revered (as Primogen), Devilish per Alonso Gutierrez, Loyal per Prince William Cartwright
Coteries/Societies: Founder and Grand Hostess of The Fellowship of the Timeless Hand
Her Reputation Precedes Her
Abbreviated Timeline (More on request)
- Born 1431
- Embraced 1454 and released 1483, Reims
- Arrival in Williamsburg, Virginia 1713
- Arrived NRV, Virginia 1943
- Prince of Pulaski, 1973-2005
- Primogen of the NRV, 2005-present
An Uncommon Thread
- Arikel, 3rd gen NPC
- Helena, 4th gen NPC
- François Villon, 5th gen NPC
- Brisazardo, 6th gen NPC
- Andreas, 7th gen NPC
Childer: Benton Malory
Gossip & Half-truths
- She can stitch by hand with greater speed and precision than any sewing machine (or maybe that's just her excuse for never learning how to use one).
- She has a dozen or so mortal women slaving away in a sweatshop somewhere, and feeds them only cat food and Red Bull.
- Start a rumor!
Snippets & Strands
- "The woman's tongue is sharper than any set of shears, and her barbs can pierce deeper than any needle. But how could I despise her, my blood-sister, when she is the one piece of Andreas the world has yet to take from me?" -- Franziskus Winter, Elder Toreador Seneschal of Richmond, VA
- "Fashion is a new way of speaking for the body and freeing it from silence." -- J. Finkelstein, from Fashion: An Introduction
- Add your quote here.
Player: April Asbury US2002021964
Location: VA-019-D New River Valley, VA