From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
||This character is dead. Any further communication should be with the VST.
"I'll deal with it."
Name: Tamberland, a.k.a. The Rattler
Confirmed, Established, Privileged - As an Elder of the Tower
A quiet, serious individual who seems to put off an air of not quite having enough time for your bullshit, Tamberland was the Prince of Austin, now in exile. Known for his informal dress, including standard biker's fare.
- They say he worked his way up by destroying the things his enemies loved most.
- What is his obsession with Snakes? Maybe he's chummy with the Setites.
- No self-respecting Prince would give the Anarchs their own domain; he must be an infiltrator.
- Didn't he kill a Methuselah with his bare hands?
- Please, add your own!
- "You are one to watch out for." - Jean-Pierre Durrand
- "First Sheriff and now Scourge. Clearly the man has specific talents." - Kendrick Seamus O'Shea <deceased>
- "I rarely see him in court, but that means he is doing his job. He is thus far quite capable. So, in that, I hope I never see him, and we all remain safe due to his diligence." - Chloe Pavlis<deceased>
- "It was quite interesting to work with him; it reminded me of former times and distant places." - Eileen Vargas
- "The largest part of Mr. Tamberland's charm is his competence." - Mr. Chen <deceased>
- "Tamberland and I have recently become acquainted. He has a sharp tongue." - Angelo
- "I think he wanted Scourge all along. But I don't think anyone's really upset about it...I mean, how many did you see jumping up and down asking to be Scourge?" - Zack Snyder
- "We HAVE to keep meeting this way." - Angelo after a particularly hard fight against the sabba..er.. anarchs
- "Oh, I like him! He keeps the boogie men out of my hair which makes me happy. And I'd like to think that everyone is happier when I'm happy." - Nenette
- "Though quite proactive, he seems to approach every endeavor, including violence, with a confident and casual indifference must be applauded." -Cornelius Stuyvesant, PHD <deceased>
- "Well, he's a right solid Brujah and I've fought beside him once or twice. He knows his limitations and I respect that," -J.D. Drake<undeceased>
- "Is that a snake in your mouth or are you just happy to see me?" - Angelo
- "If it ever came down to it, I suspect he'd kick my ass without hesitation. I respect that." - Jackson Flynn
- "When he talks his teeth glint the way moonlight glints off of sword blades. He's all sharp edges and I think it is fascinating..." - The Gambler
- "Looking at him is like seeing a calm overtake a storm. You know the storm will not be gone for long." - Harper Gray
- "Scourge Tamberland is a dangerous individual, but not for the reasons that most would suspect." - Cedric Wadsworth
- "I don't doubt Tamberland's skills, but I wonder if he'd be able to catch me. Might even make a wager with him about it." - Mason Dempsey
- "I see him as a fierce warrior, sword in hand, yet I've never watched him in action. He seems mellow and laid back, when I have spoken to him, but I don't doubt, that when it comes down to it, enemies will cower to his fighting prowess. Also, he seems to attract snakes. Serpents are powerful beings, spiritually. One should respect them." Candice Caine
- "There is more than strength of body to this kindred. Waterloo stands strengthened by retaining him as Scourge, rather than Sheriff." Miss Maggie
- "He takes care of business." - Gus Carter
- "As long as he keeps providing me with Sabbat to kill, I enjoy his company." - The Broken
- "The Scourge has allies high and low. And he has my respect. Tread carefully around him, he is not to be trifled with." - Dexter Mara
- "για σπάνια είναι παρόμοια με τους γιους τους πατέρες τους: οι περισσότεροι είναι χειρότερα, και μερικά είναι καλύτερα από ό, τι οι πατέρες τους" - Frankie Morrigan <deceased>
- "I can appreciate a man who is efficient at what he does." - Achilles Hellgate
- "As both Sheriff and Scourge, he was quietly efficient; refreshingly matter of fact. I wager that he will command his Praxis with the same capable aplomb." - Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Austin
- "You have something on your head... oh... never mind." - Angelo
- "Do not question his loyalty or fortitude to the Traditions. Lest you wish for a swift removal, or a meeting with myself." - Dexter Mara
- "The Camarilla business is it's own. I don't care about it's political designs or positions within. Still, Sayedy Tamberland is interesting." - Zaina
- "I like this Prince, less speeches and more to the point. I don't think he will tolerate fuck-ups in his praxis and that is good for business." - Valerius Giovanni
- "A soldier he was, and a soldier he remains. As Prince, he guides and leads us all to glory and stability. There are times he will be General, and at times even a Fighter. This is a Prince I can follow." - Michael
- "There is not much I can say about Prince Tamberland. He allowed his Seneschal to do most of the talking, Except when it came to the contract with the Anarchs. I am surprised to see a Prince with such openness to allow the Movement to gain a Domain of there own." - Dagmuar
- "A warrior, he's always been. I can get behind this Prince. Perhaps a stronger hand is what this city needs" - Candice Caine
- "Respect San Marcos and we'll respect Austin. Together we can be more than the sum of our parts." - Flynn
- "Our Prince is a warrior fantastique, and a leader worthy of great respect. His ascension is auspicious and the city shall truly blossom under his keep eye." -Marie Blackwell
- "There is something...familiar about this Brujah...something that draws me to him. I will uncover the secret." - Brother Billy
- "That Prince Tamberland really knows how to run his city! I wonder what makes him tick." -Jeannie
- "After seeing him run court, I think I'd like to have seen how he handled the Scourge Position." - Dagmuar
- "His speeches are short and his words meaningful. This is refreshing for a Brujah Prince." - Dr. Alex Pond
- "This guy seems to get to the point and don't like to take shit from people. Also a prince that is approachable and lacks the formality and pomp that other princes would, I like that." - Enzo Putanesca
- "The business with Tempest was...unfortunate. He is either a genius or an infant." - Evelyn Atwood
- "He's a force of nature, that one. Hard not to admire." - Magdalene Lys
- "The most reasonable Prince I've met. He is a strong leader, and I feel Austin can only benefit from his guidance." - Eve
- "No one seems to notice that Tamberland's nickname is "The Rattler". I wonder how he got that..." - Marus
- "How very straight-foward, the Warrior Prince of Austin. How very straight-forward, indeed." - Dr. Gabriel Tennyson
- "My respect for the Second Tradition outweighs my concern for Tamberland's unsettling political views... though I shall continue to petition him to reconsider his public antagonism towards the Camarilla's highest offices and his misplaced tolerance for those who violently reject our society." - Benjamin Sharp
- "You get drawn in by his cool demeanor. He is agreeable, but he knows the lines." - Jupiter Lotis
- "You know that Tamberland has control of his city when they wait eagerly for him to conduct court, even on a night when it is not planned. He reigns like a five star chef portioning manna for the masses." - Edward Porter
- "I am at a loss of words to describe Tamberland. For me, a Toreador, to have no words, that is truly a notable feat." -Blayne Ashbury
- "Don't fuck this up for us, Rattler." - Flynn
- "Prince Tamberland and I just met, but I respect him and think that Tony D's opinion of him is merited." - Papa Etienne Portier
- "He is Prince. Prince leads Tower in Domain. I stand to protect Tower. How committed are you to taking him on?" - Stoneking
- "Still think there might be something more than meets the eye with this Prince. Something about him doesn't still well with me." - Dagmuar
- "He is the Prince, what else is there to know?" - Dexter Mara
- "If you can truthfully judge someone by the quality of their enemies, then Prince Tamberland stands in high regard." - Serafin
- Player: Jason T.
- MES Number: US2007059998
- I'll add more as I go.
This page was made all sorts of pretty by AerionDyseti based on code by The Red Queen.