|This character is dead. Any further communication should be with the VST.|
An Irishman is never at peace except when he's fighting.
Current Name: Tom Collins - Redcap Ruckus
Born: Cleveland, Ohio
Current Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Position: Eldest Ragabash, Fool
Occupation: Trouble Finder
Description: Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, Tom is generally full (overfull) of energy. He wears comfortable and non-specific clothing for the most part, with the exception of some form of red headwear.
- Pure Breed x2
- Sign of the Wolf
- Mark of the Predator
- Annie Martinez - My mate. Sharp and coordinated. Definitely a woman who knows what she is doing. Definitely could fall for a girl like her. Who knows if I haven't already? Fall, fallen, fell - who am I kidding? She's got me.
- Ashlee Conway - Cousin! Always a good time in finding family. Ashlee's no exception. I got to see her during her fostering and share a bit of advice on the New Moon life. I look forward to hearing tales of her cleverness and Dukes of Hazard driving stunts!
- Tia Forakis - Cousin. Not sure entirely of how to take this. She is a Black Fury Philodox... this is a cruel prank on me, karma smacking me around for all my chauvinistic jokes...
Blood and Tears
The Pack of Blood and Tears was formed when two old friends were reunited. With a warlike bent, Tom suggested that they consider all options - including Fenris. When the Great Wolf accepted their pack, it was a done deal. All in, as they say. Strength of Wisdom and Lexi Volkov were brought in almost immediately, the four having quite the throw-down to determine the pecking order.
Ban: You must never pass up a worthy fight.
- Declan Brennan - I met Declan on my travels, when I was running about the country trying to get my name out there. Older, definitely older. Got a lot of good advice, assuming you don't tone him out. Listening, really listening, is always the hardest part of learning. I hope I do his advice justice, you know?
- Half-Stalking Deer - I met her as Yes Deer... funny that. Very maternal, definitely a treat to see a Lupus born like her. She's got plenty of stories to tell, too.
- She-is-Fiercer - I've had the fortune to be able to learn from Fiercer about spirits, fetishes and even how to treat my mate. I trust her to steer me away from too much trouble. I mean, trouble will always be about for a New Moon, she just keeps this fool from taking the step too far.
Widely Known Facts(ish)
- Cleveland Indians and Cleveland Browns fan; clearly he cheers for the underdogs.
- Earned his Deed name from his Rite of Passage, has seen fit to keep it since.
- Irish-American, never been to the Isle.
- As a Fianna he sees himself as a Warrior, of the three roles.
- Fianna Only: Proud member of The Grandchildren of Fionn.
- He's been the cause of several riots, generally used to cover-up actions of the Nation against the Wyrm.
- Earned his deed name due to a nasty cut he got on his head in a fight. There was so much blood that his hair was red.
- He's almost cursed, his relationships never last. They are wild and tumultuous while he is in one, though.
- He fights dirty, just ask the fallen Get of Fenris he finished off.
- He is a master of Capoeira.
- Dropkick Murphys - Going Out In Style
- Halestorm - Here's To Us
- Pink - Raise Your Glass
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Boom! Shake the Room
- Poison - Nothin' But A Good Time
- Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
- Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man
- Cherry Poppin' Daddies - Zoot Suite Riot
- Dropkick Murphys - The Dirty Glass
Tales told of the Ruckus
- Passion: My other character was about unfulfilled love, loss and life after that. Tom is all about seizing the day and taking everything he can from life. Does your character see the same joy in life, despite the war? Does your character think Tom is a fool for thinking such?
- Hope: There is always a chance. Always. Nothing is set in stone, while there is breath to be spent on changing it. Tom is never one to give up. Does your character find a similar perspective?
- Fianna: Bards, Warriors and Mystics. Tom considers himself a Warrior and is a member of The Grandchildren of Fionn.
- Trouble: He's a cocky New Moon. He often gets himself in trouble and takes others along for the ride. Were you in the mess with him or bailing him out?
- Craftsman: He's a master metalworker with a knack for creating vessels that are easier to house spirits in.
- "According to UrbanDictionary.com the definition of star-crossed lovers is: Two people who care immensely for each other but due to their circumstances cannot be together. In Romeo and Juliet it says 'From forth the fatal loins of these two foes A pair of star-crossed lovers take their life, Whose misadventured piteous overthrows, Doth with their death bury their parents’ strife. . . ..' Either way...it sucks" - Annie Martinez
- "So....apparently....sex makes babies" - Annie Martinez
- "Passionate, determined, obnoxious little cousin who I wouldn't trade for the world." - Tia
- "Tom plays a special role in our society. He is not afraid to point out one's errors or missteps. For this I am both thankful and a bit nervous to have him in my sept... anyone willing to call scandal on himself clearly shows that no one is above it." - Shows No Mercy
- Add your own...
|Pack:||Blood and Tears|
|Sept:||Sept of Merlin's Resolve|
|Storyteller:||DMH Garou VST|