Who: Kimberly. Called RedQueen, RQ, and variations thereof on IRC.
What: I am a public school teacher on the weekdays. I enjoy reading, writing, and haphazardly attempting arts and crafts. I love music, singing, cats, Chipotle burrito bowls, and comic books/shows/movies.
- Wiki Administrator
- wiki builder
- graphics person
Hello, fellow LARP and wiki enthusiast! If you are here because I deleted a page or altered code and you have questions, please hit up my wiki admin email account and copy my personal account. I will be more than happy to discuss issues or questions.
I am always interested in playing with new people, and enjoy role playing over a variety of mediums, from in-person to email and chat. Feel free to use email or instant messenger to contact me. We can set up past ties or find a way for our characters to meet.
- Want to use my code? Go for it! Just make your personal tweaks and enjoy. Credit is not necessary.
- If you want to use the images I created for specific pages (usually all banners and titles), please ask first.
- Current Wiki Development Projects: Alchemy
Can't should in LARP
- I cannot make a garou named Social Justice Warrior.
- Can't make a Child of Gaia named HashtagLegalize.
- Cannot make a Gangrel that wanders the earth after killing the son of a powerful prince because he killed my Gangrel's blind mentor.
- Can't build a bomb in my basement in Accord (because I have five dots in engineering but not explosives).
- Not allowed to wear any costume that includes strategically placed electrician's tape.
- Can't use peanut butter for a prop to represent something other than peanut butter.
- I can't shoot another PC in Mage: the Awakening because my Guardian of the Veil finds their ignorance a danger to mages everywhere.
- Not allowed to make a PC with the flaw "Small Size" and then stick google-eye stickers on my cleavage and insist people play out "making eye contact."
- I can't claim my cleavage as innate status, even when I think it's "only fair" to spend XP on what I can't negate.
- There can be no seduction rolls whenever I am within fifteen feet of a Justicar.
- "So I can head-butt people in the face" is not a legitimate reason to app for a Bastet PC.
- Not allowed to pimp out other PCs as justification to grow my Resources. That goes double for NPCs.
- Irish Brujah PCs are not members of the "leprechaun bloodline."
- I am not allowed to teach new Masquerade players the "other, extra" Traditions.
- I am not allowed to settle ruling disputes with STs by challenging them to the "field of honor."
- On becoming the ruling PC on a VSS, I am not allowed to mandate that all men wear kilts.
- May not bid "Pretty Pretty Princess" as a status or trait against those "other, lesser Toreador."
- I cannot play a Tremere with a heavy southern accent, referring to my primogen as "that sum'bitch."
- Not even if I wear Daisy Dukes.
- Cannot force Toreador to spend willpower to avoid entrancement by a piece of shitty art I convinced an ST to rate at crafts 5.
- Actually, if the ST says it is crafts 5, I totally can. But I shouldn't.
- Psychological warfare on an OOC level is against the spirit of the Member Handbook and I am not allowed to use it.
- I am not the Official Alcohol Tester at any con.
- My Toreador courtesan cannot convince people to start calling all Princes and Archons by Pokemon codenames as she's "gotta catch 'em all."
- I am not allowed to hand out tiny complimentary bars of soap during the con.
- I cannot sit by the door of an IC room with Olympic-style score cards to judge costumes.
- My alcoholic mortal hunter/inventor is not allowed to say that Task Force Valkyrie is sponsored by Smirnoff, or Jack Daniels, even if it is.
- My PCs cannot set things on fire "for shits and giggles."
- I can't do it OOC, either.
- Likewise, during an Accord investigation, my alcoholic mortal hunter/inventor cannot "glass parking lot" a suspicious site to "save us the trouble, later."
- Cosmopolitan magazine is not the revised Toreador handbook.
- Not allowed to shout "forever
may shall she stand" every time someone uses the word "Camarilla" in an OOC context.
- "Ivory Tower" is not a euphemism.
- Nor may I use it so in the presence of a Justicar, with the implication I can "forever make it stand."
- Being a redhead is not an approval justification for Infernal Power
- Nor does it mean I can commit Diablerie without a test because "gingers just eat souls."
- Conflict resolution is not handled by Thunderdome and I am not Tina Turner.
- I am not allowed to make a magic item called the Ugly Stick and then refuse to use it on certain people due to knowing it won't make a difference.
- My MC level is not "Hammer" and I should not list this on my sheet and tell people "You can't touch this" when checking into a con.
- My spirit animal is not a Rokea.
- Anarchs do not eat Ramen cooked in blood, and I can't use Ramen noodles coated in ketchup as a prop.
- The "special friends" speech is not a checklist for my Toreador courtesan.
- "Shake a Brujah and throw him at the enemy" is not a valid battle plan.
- I can't instigate a game of hide 'n seek in the Hedge.
- My vampire PC can't replicate the Men in Black memory-eraser-pen as a substitute for Dominate.
- Nor can my mortal PC in Accord, even if she has Engineering x5.
- No PC I play is allowed to open any caskets, ever again.
- My Camarilla-loyal PC cannot keep a Salubri in her basement, again.
- My changeling PC is not a vegetarian because she "fucking hates vegetables."
- Garou don't regain Gnosis by "hugging trees," "eating dirt," or "peeing on vampires."
- My Fianna's battle cry is not "they're after me Lucky Charms!"
- I can only get away with killing an infernal creature with an office chair once.
- This is not a boffer larp.
- "Boffer larp" does not mean what I think it means, nor should I tell new members that.
- I am not allowed to resurrect Goratrix ever again.
- I am not allowed to date Goratrix ever again.
- The next time I spend a third of the chronicle in a chantry, I need to be a Tremere.
- My Toreador courtesan cannot cause Gehenna by seducing Rand Ryan, resulting in an unholy black hole of snark and bitterness.
- I will not claim to have prophecy gifts and create fake spoilers for Star Wars: The Force Awakens just to see young Anarchs freak out.
- I cannot substitute the show "Supernatural" for any type of lore.
- To prevent VSS implosion, my Toreador can only have
five four three boyfriends per domain.
- I will not refer to clan Ventrue as the suppository of the Camarilla.
- I am not allowed to narrate my Requiem PC's thoughts and actions as if it were the voiceover of a noir detective movie. Especially when doing so reveals the secrets of other PCs.
- I will not tell people that I'm actually part of the True Toreador and all clans have a "True" version, just like the True Brujah.
- Travel-sized soaps are not appropriate as swag-bag gifts.
- "Booze for the Booze god!" is not the Fianna battle cry.
- Not allowed to rewrite traditional hymns for Gaia and sing them nonstop, especially "Gaia Loves Me, This I Know."
- Ditto for any song from Barney the Dinosaur.
- I am not allowed to recreate anything I saw in Apocalypse Now.
- Even if I can present a paper explaining the ties to Heart of Darkness "justifying" it as "art."
- Furthermore, no more of my characters can be based on Tropic Thunder, especially RDJ's character.
- "Gaia" is not a three-syllable word. Not even in the South.
- The Monroe Doctrine is not justification for killing European PCs.
- Manifest Destiny does not apply a bonus to my influence actions.
- I cannot make up totally off-base pronunciations for "Tzimisce" and teach them to new players.
- I am not allowed to hide subliminal messages in wiki code.
- Substituting my own clan meetings with those of another clan doesn't mean I get a vote in their clanhead elections.
- Unless they allow it.
- "Awkward Con Conversation Bingo" is only fun if everyone gets to play.
- Signing up other members for the rules email list is cruel and now a bannable offense.
- There is no alternative to Rock-Paper-Scissors for challenges in games, especially the following: fistfights, staring contests, rap battles, jousting, Trivial Pursuit.
- Any of my ideas that Tonitrus likes are automatically banned.
- Mean Girls is not the revised Toreador handbook.
- I cannot present a list of PC sugar daddies to a storyteller as justification for a large purchase.
- ...until they email the storyteller with their approval.
- I cannot sell Princes at auction, anymore.
- I can't start another bidding war between Justicars.
- 2edgy4u is not a Sabbat status.
- "Zoo Director," "Tour Guide," and "Habitat Cleaner" are not the titles of officers in any Anarch domain.
- HYDRA is not a branch of the Sabbat, the Anarch Movement, or The Society of Leopold.
- It's Technocracy.
- "That's some real conversation for your ass," is not the new catchphrase sweeping the Ivory Tower.
- My ass is not an Architect, no matter how many sweet motions it makes.
Member Number: US2010086463
Player Email: Click Here
DC Email: Click Here