Vancouver, BC - Masquerade
Vancouver, BC - Masquerade (Nova Albion CND-01)
Venue Style Sheet
Vancouver has been a pinnacle of stability and peace for many a decade, belying some of its earlier history.
Residing in the City
Any wishing to reside in the city should contact their clan's Primogen and present themselves to the Prince at Gathering.
Downtown Vancouver is exclusive grounds of the Prince.
Brujah: UBC and Endowment Lands
Ventrue: Delta & Richmond
Independent: Maple Ridge
North Shore: off limits for feeding by order of the prince.
Elysia of Greater Vancouver
- The Sun Tower, the active established Elysium
Laws of Elysia for Greater Vancouver
- Elysia are sacred ground. They are places of neutrality.
- No aggression, no violence may exist in an Elysium. No one can defy this. With no exceptions, none may defy this neutrality. No Blood-hunted criminals may be assaulted while in an Elysium. Violence, whether on people or upon objects, is never to be tolerated. Any breach of Elysium, even the slightest of ones, will results in severe consequences and there are no exception to this rule.
- Be advised the provocation of violence or aggression on Elysium is not permitted.
- No weapons will be worn or carried on the site of any Elysium except by the prince, the seneschal, the sheriff and the keeper of Elysium.
- No technological devices are permitted to be brought by any attendee to Elysium. This would include cell phones, computers, tablets ect.
- Use of any discipline to provoke violence or aggression is not permitted
- Assuming a false identity is a grievance against the tradition of hospitality and strictly not permitted in Elysium.
- Any attendee to Elysium must present themselves to the host of the gathering publicly throughout the night.
- No violence is permitted on those coming and going from Elysium.
Any questions, clarifications or concerns regarding this information can be directed to Grace Mendez, Keeper of Elysium for the Greater Vancouver under His Majesty Prince Cohen.
News in the Domain
Known Allies and Antagonists
Kindred in the City
- Prince: Viktor Cohen, Malkavian
- Seneschal: Darcy Pearson, Toreador
- Sheriff: Marcus Fletcher, Assamite
- Harpy: Prada Demasi, Ventrue
- Keeper of Elysium: Grace Mendez, Toreador
- Scourge: Geza, Ciro Dante De Rosa
- Brujah: Buster Bastille
- Gangrel: Samuel Rousseau
- Malkavian: Robert Delphos
- Nosferatu: Sophia Victoria Nersy
- Toreador: Ramos
- Tremere: Von Berchtold
- Ventrue: Victoria Stark
Kindred by Clan
Note: Players are encouraged to add their characters in the appropriate space below.
- Marcus Fletcher, Assamite, Neonate
- Sophia Victoria Nersy, Primogen
- Dux Tertius Stratton, Elder
- Theodore Von Berchtold, Ancilla, Steward to the Clan Head Canada
- Conrad Archibald Graystone, Elder
- Friedrich Götz, Ancilla, Praetor
- Benjamin Gunderson, Ancilla
- Prada Demasi, Ancilla
- Kana, Ancilla
- Percy Vincent, Neonate, Primogen
- Zeldaria, Neonate
- Scorpio De Morte, Giovanni, Neonate
Other Residents of Note
Openly Blood Hunted
- None at this time
Retired (Inactive Characters)
- Goliathis, Ancilla
- Veronica Jensen, Ancilla
- Jason Cliveden, Ancilla
- Jaz, Neonate
- Ockham, Elder
- Eve, Neonate
- Patrick Gimlin, Neonate, (Currently residing in Fraser Valley)
- Deirdre Dunsirn, Giovanni, Ancilla
- Seneschal Clement, Toreador
Executed for being a Sabbat sympathiser
- Rene Emile, Follower of Set
Sacrificed herself to save others in the Granby mission
Travelling to Greater Metro Vancouver in-game is not difficult, and the city has full facilities for air, land, and sea transport. In regards to land travel, the city is surrounded by mountain wilderness and rural areas, and these areas are rumoured to contain various supernaturals, treacherous individuals, and other dangers. In addition to these dangers, the other usual dangers to kindred have been in the city at one time or another – including Sabbat and Hunters.
For those travelling from out of country, it is difficult to bring weapons into the country due to Canadian law and diligent customs protocol and inspection, so any characters from outside the country are taking a risk in attempting to sneak weapons past customs.
Wiki is all about sharing user created content to produce the space. Contributions to this page by users is encouraged! Please respect the work that went into getting it where it is today and honour the effort in attention to detail with your own so that this Wiki page can look amazing and be useful for all. If you are concerned that you don't have the skill or the will to learn skill in Wiki-Foo, please email the Gordon, Nova Albion - aDC Wiki and Social Media your submission and he will ensure someone gets your contribution up super fast. Thanks for helping us to keep this page managed effectively.