“I am not a victim. No matter what I have been through, I'm still here. I have a history of victory.”
Information Known by Camarilla Society
|City:||St. Louis, MO|
Name: Elder Prince Vittoria Boeotarch
Social Class: Elder
- Confirmed, Established, and Privileged as an Elder of the Camarilla.
- Authority, Commander, and Sovereign as Prince of St. Louis, Missouri
- Loyal by Elder Meshack Boeotarch
- Sanctioned by Prince David Clay
Notable Traits: 5'tall barefooted and 5'2" with heels; Black hair & dark greens eyes; persistent Italian accent with a quiet voice unless angry; Seductively Georgeous and Alluring; observably impatient
Timeline - this is all OOC unless your name is listed within a year - then you know that information only
1360 Mortal Birth of twins in Florence, Italy
1381 Graduated the University of Bologna as a Physician
1381 residency at Holy Ghost Hospital in Rome by the old Tiber Bridge
1382 Ghouled by Sadistic Regnant in Rome, Italy
1480 Given to a Brujah Regnant as payment for a boon in Rome, Italy
1502 Found by Meshack Boeotarch in Rome, Italy
1502 Ghouled by Meshack Boeotarch in Florence, Italy
1503 On April 4th Embraced by Meshack Boeotarch. Given the name Vittoria
1551 Released into Society in Spain Took Name Vittoria Boeotarch
1552 Met Alejandro Marcos
1555 Married Alejandro Marcos
1560 Went to Italy to wait for Alejandro who never showed up.
1599 Went to Venice
1600 Went into 1650 Went into Torpor involuntarily in Venice, Italy
1670 Nearly 80,000 people die of the Black Plague in Vienna - worked as Physician to help
1680 Ghouled Anise Catherin De Bastian in Vienna, Austria
1709 Great Frost hit
1710 We move to Marseilles, France set up clinic and hired physicians
1720–1721 The Great Plague of Marseilles - worked with clinic
1725 Turned Anise and she takes the name Anise Boeotarch in Marseilles, France
1730 Botulism makes its first appearance in Europe - we work with team to help discover source
1750 New York, New York bought house set up a clinic
1755 Move to Philadelphia - bought house set up clinic
1793: The largest yellow fever epidemic in American history killed as many as 5,000 people in Philadelphia - helped as physician
1800 Anise Boeotarch is released in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
We head to New Orleans - my ghoul heads west
1825: The Stockton and Darlington Railway, the first public railway in the world, is opened. I have heavily invested in this Railway
1849 Austria employs 200 balloons to deliver ordnance against Venice. Pietro Montella's family moved out of Venice then. Gino and I went to London England. Pietro and Benito moved to the Bronx with their families.
1851: The Great Exhibition in London - spent 4 months here
1852: Went to the United States (The Bronx New York)
1854 Ended up in St. Louis
1855 Headed to San Francisco
1859 Met William "Billy" Chapman Ralston - eventually killed him
1893 Chicago to the World's Colombian Exposition - spent 3 months here
1904 Worlds Fair and Summer Olympics in St. Louis spent 6 months here
1919 Vincenzo and I left San Diego for Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. I purchase a house in Havana Cuba
1922 Vincenzo arranged at my request to be a recruiter in New Orleans
1925 Vincenso and I go to a Colorado
1926 Vincenzo's orders take him back to Cuba with the others in the program for a POW camp training. I stayed in Havanna
1941 Pearl Harbor is attacked by the Japanese
1949 We head to Europe and find ourselves in Berlin where I meet Thomas Schroder
1949 Divorced Alejandro Marcos and had the divorce backdated to 1600 in French Court of Prince Villon
1949 We head back to Cuba and buy a coffee plantation and purchase adjoining tobacco fields in Cuba.
1949 Meets Cameron Lindsay Holme in Cuba, is pursued by him for the next sixty years.
1963 John F. Kennedy is Assassinated - We go to New Orleans
1967 We head to San Francisco for the Summer of Love - where I met Andrew Marcos
1969 We head to Woodstock where I see Andrew Marcos again
1969 Spent time in St. Louis
1978 I headed back to New Orleans and then on to Cuba. I split my time between both locations.
1985 Live Aid was set up to help the famine in Ehtiopia. My team and I went to Philadelphia to set up a mobile hospital for the event.
1998 I cannot contact Cameron Lindsay Holme. I fear he is gone. I miss him.
2001: September 11 attacks: Terrorists destroy the World Trade Center in New York, damage The Pentagon in Washington, DC. War on Terror declared. Afghan War begins. My team and the mobile hospital went to New York and I spend time in New Jersey coordinating the efforts of clean up
2003, I began exporting organic coffee to Europe and Japan, with it being certified as organic. Organic coffee is was selling at prices 40% higher than the standard Cuban coffee. All coffee from Cuba is exported by Cubaexport, which pays a government-regulated, fixed price to coffee growers and processors for their coffee. Currently, Japan and France are Cuba’s major coffee export markets, with smaller amounts going to Germany, the United Kingdom, Canada, and New Zealand
2005 Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans My Team and I bring the mobile Hospital and my construction company helps to rebuild. My plantation still stands. The employee houses are destroyed. We rebuild them all. Met Julia Hamby and worked with her companies for rebuilding.
2010 A 7.0 magnitude earthquake in Haiti kills 230,000. My team and I bring the mobile hospital
2011 tornadoes hit Joplin, Missouri and destroys a major hospital. My team is activated and we help set up the mobile hospital there and donate the time to allow the local physicians to sleep.
2011 A 9.0 earthquake near Tohoku, Japan triggers a tsunami that results in 16,000 deaths and the meltdown of the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant. My team mobilizes and we head there with medical supplies and equipment on our plane.
2012 Hurricane Sandy. I take my team and the mobile hospital to aid in medical care. I help with the night searches. My plantation is still there. Barely. Needed repairs are worked on. I make sure my people are still paid while their homes are rebuilt. I move many of them into the main house until this is completed.
2012 I hear about the Starving in St. Louis that happened in December of 2012. My brother informs me he is taking Praxis of the City and our dream of Carthage will be there. He has already been putting things into place.
2013 We move to St. Louis to support my brother's taking Praxis of the city
2014 On April 4th, I turned Jacob Boeotarch
2014 On April 5th, My Twin Brother and our Prince was murdered outside of our Elysium
2014 On April 5th My Childer Anise Boeotarch left the city and the family and headed to Italy
2014 On April 7th, I turned R.J. Thomas
2014 On April 7th, My Childer Anise Boeotarch has been grounded for 100 years and is buried.
2014 On Friday June 13th at Midnight I married Prince David Clay of Saint Louis, MO.
2014 On July 5th I became Prince of St. Louis
2014 On August 2nd David Clay is put into torpor by an Elder Sabbat Brujah named Trooper
2014 September 5, 2014 Vittoria is staked for breaking two laws of the Traditions in the domain of DeSoto - Domain and Hospitality after negotiations for boons were failed
2014 October 11, 2014 Vittoria is killed by Alejandro Marcos to fulfill the blood hunt from the domain of DeSoto.
The Lineage of Vittoria Boeotarch
- Gaius Marcellus
- Gaius Marcellus
- Anise Boeotarch - Killed by Werewolves
- Sophia Boeotarch
- Jacob Boeotarch
- R.J. Thomas - Killed by Werewolves
- Isaiah Strupp - Killed by Werewolves
Great Grand Childer
- Sebastian Boeotarch
- Alexander Boeotarch - Dead
- Alexander Chism
Great Great Grand Childer
- Ryan Boeotarch
(Please feel free to add yourself.)
- David Clay
- Alejandro Marcos
- Cassie Grimaldi
- Thomas Schroder
- Andrew Marcos
- Julia Hamby
- Sabastjan Alexi Karpovich
- Cameron Lindsay Holme
- René Abadeer
Lies, Lies and More Lies and Rumors
- Vittoria and Thomas Schroder were kicked out of Berlin because of their sexually deviant behavior
- Vittoria partied too hearty at Haight-Ashbury in 1967
- Vittoria went to Woodstock to seduce another Kindred in 1969
- Vittoria is in love with her husband.
- Vittoria does exactly what she wants, when she wants it.
- Vittoria does not believe she is beautiful.
- Vittoria saved a ghoul from certain death by embracing him.
- Vittoria does a lot of community work around the world
- Vittoria does not like Elder Brujah. She says it is something about her past.
Quotes About Vittoria
- "Sometimes, given her talents, I've had to wonder if she wouldn't be more at ease being a Toreador than a Ventrue. Still, she's done well for herself regardless." Alejandro Marcos
- " '69 was an interesting year wouldn't you say?" Andrew Marcos
- Smiles slightly "From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire." Thomas Schroder
- “Today is a new day. Don't let your history interfere with your destiny! Let today be the day you stop being a victim of your circumstances and start taking action towards the life you want. You have the power and the time to shape your life. Break free from the poisonous victim mentality and embrace the truth of your greatness. You were not meant for a mundane or mediocre life!” - Meshack Boeotarch on the day of Vittoria's Embrace
- "I can admire her for being quite the hard worker. She was almost as dedicated as I was to the Gulf Coast after Katrina. It is a pity she did not choose to stay around." Julia Hamby
- "I love the gal, but she don't reciprocate so I had to move on. Still that is one Elder, the ONLY Elder who can rile my passions up." Cameron Lindsay Holme
- “The way he looked at you. I got it then. He loved you, and it was killing him. He won't get over you, Vittoria, he can't.” Vincent her ghoul about Cameron Lindsay Holme
- "Like seeks like. It is not hard to understand why I chose her as my bride." - David Clay
Quotes From Vittoria
- "You were right, Vincenzo. Being in the drug trade is a bad idea." (After seeing the addictions to the drugs in 1967 Haight-Ashbury)
- "Do not look back! Always look forward Anise. Embrace the truth of your greatness!" (The night of her Embrace)
- "I may be a twin but I'm one of a kind and so is he."(Speaking to Anise Boeotarch)
- "We all have a beginning. We all have an end. It is what we do in between that matters." (Speaking to David Clay)
- "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections." (Speaking toTiberius Argyros when she got married the first time)
- "Age puzzles me. I thought this was a quiet time after being alive this long. I grow more intense and passionate as I age." (Speaking to Tiberius Argyros recently)
This character is an PC. All OOC questions about this PC and IC correspondence directed to the PC should be directed to Vittoria Boeotarch.
- Claudia Lynx (portrait of character)
- Louis Pastuer
- Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones
Godfather Sicilian Song
A Bird Without Wings
You Raise Me Up
I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Could I have This Kiss Forever
Edge of Glory
She's Like the Wind
Woodstock -Soul Sacrifice
Bastard Out of Carolina
The Burning Bed
Sleeping with the Enemy
Game of Thrones
Mortal Instruments - City of Bones