From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Do not mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
- Epirus the Constantinian
- Alexander Konrad, Prince of Washington DC
- William Edric Childe of Alexander Konrad, Primogen of Philadelphia
Known Allies and Associates
- House Constantinian, particularly his Sire, Alexander Konrad, his Childe Dr. Avery Carmichael, his Great Grandchilde Mark G. Teller, and his cousins Ibrahim Aslan, Prince of Atlantic City, and Camille Clark.
- Chandra de Soissones of The Paricci, Malkavian Primogen of Philadelphia
- Eirik Alexson of The Black Legion, Prince of Philadelphia
- Arthur Blackwell of House Plantagenet, Harpy of Philadelphia
- Please leave quotes here!
- "Sometimes its hard to look away from Elder Edric - his kind of beauty is rare in kindred." - Chandra de Soissones
- "Without Elder Edric, I would not be here tonight. His counsel is appreciated, but his friendship is invaluable." - Eirik Alexson
- "My Eldest. It is not always an easy mantle to bear, but William shoulders his responsibility as one would expect of a Ventrue and a Constantinian." - Alexander Konrad
- "When I contemplate the Sage, I contemplate Primogen Edric. He is very literally the model of a virtuous Kindred." - Mark G. Teller
- "Primogen Edric is truly a most excellent example of our family and our clan." - Camille Clark
- "I was willing to set pistols at dawn at ten paces to be able to extend my Favor over Dr. Carmichael. But the Elder Edric declined and in the end offered no objection my protection of his Childe. There may be some wisdom yet in the Constantinians." - Goodman Goring
- "He speaks so little in my hearing, and yet, when he does, he strikes to my very heart. The distance between us is good, I think; I would lose all the interesting speech left in me were we to converse nightly." - Scarlett Thorne
- Please leave rumors here!
"You know what I think? I think that we're all in our private traps,
clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out.
We scratch and we claw, but only at the air, only at each other,
and for all of it, we never budge an inch."
"Sometimes, we deliberately step into those traps."
"I was born in mine. I don't mind it anymore."
"Oh, but you should! You should mind it!"
"Oh, I do, [laughs] but I say I don't."
Name: Joe Terranova
Domain: Philadelphia PA
This page was made all sorts of pretty by The Red Queen