From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
a.k.a. Alexander, The Gargoyle
Alexander stands at almost 7 feet tall with two mismatched horns. He has a pair of vestigial wings that seem to have emotions of their own. His skin is the color and composition of dark shale rock. The fractures and pits that cover his body give him an awkward appearance. It is as if he is comprised of many small pieces of rock that have been glued together. For the most part, Alexander is seen squatting in the time honored Gargoyle stance while watching the activities that happen around him. He has a habit of not using body language in his conversations, preferring to scan his surroundings while talking instead of making eye contact. It is worth noting that chains and keys are always around his neck, like jewelry.
Sire: Sophia, the Gargoyle
- (A) Established
- (A) Confirmed
- (A) Privileged
- Alexander is so ancient that his memory has cracked and warped due to the extreme stresses of a long existence in former slavery to the Tremere.
- "Patience and stillness is what I learned most from my old friend. To all outward appearances, he is as unmovable and dispassionate as the mountain, but within him is the smoldering soul of an ancient fury." - Serratus
- "I wonder, sometimes, how much of your lost memory is due to your nature, and how much arises from a deep need to erase the pain. It is just as well; you do not need to remember those days. I recall them clearly enough for us both." - Eileen Vargas
- "When he speaks, I listen." - Jeska
- "Your quote here." - Character Name
Alexander is very particular about who he embraces. Childer must have the spark of the intellectual and have a calm, cool demeanor... for a human.
Timeline - OOC
- 1500s - Romania - “Embraced” - created around the turn of the century
- 1570s - Liberated from servitude
- 1600s - Spent time with the Anarchs
- 1640s - Joined the Camarilla
- 1700s - Spent time in the service of Nosferatu in Eastern Europe where he met Serratus
- 1803 - Traveled to the USA and meets Clarence_Charles_Merrick
- 1854 - Moved to the Colorado Territory where he meets Martin Bennett
- 1862 - Traveled the North West USA
- 1914 - Settled in Kennewick, WA
- 1916 - Entered voluntary torpor
- 2014 - Awoke from torpor.
- Add ties if appropriate