Yuisa Ruiz Zapatero
Friends and Allies
Ariella - Her closest friend, former packmate. Total opposites who compliment each other.
Weight: 108 pounds
Height: 5' 4"
- 1988, June 1 - Born
- 1988 - 1993 - Raised within the growing Taino resurgent community on the main island, one of the ones who's protests against the bombing range there finally closed it.
- 1993- - 2004 - Moves to the main Island near San Juan for education, still active in Taino community
- 2004 - 2008 - Leaves the islands for another island... Hawaii, has her first change there. University of Hawaii.
- 2008 - 2013 - Understudies with a Bone Shadow in rituals, learns strict control of her emotions, and so very many things.
- 2014 - finally returns to her home after ten years.
Backstory and Personality
- A descendant of one of the last Chieftains of the Taino people, Yuisa was named after her and raised in an environment that celebrated rediscovering the culture of their ancestors. Her family has a fair amount of land on the little island, and she was never wanting for anything. She grew up around a lot of cultural heritage, and showing promise as a student they sent her to the University of Hawaii to study in the Native Cultures program.
- While in Hawaii as a student she had her first change, lucky for her a Bone Shadow Ithaeur (Native Hawaiin) saw much promise in her, and she studied under him, learning deeply of the culture of the People, and working with his pack as a member as an understudy for roughly five years.
- Now a Rites Master in her own standing, she is returning home to answer the call, ready to advise her people.
- Gained her Wisdom of 4 for baiting a group of Pure Fire Touched with purposely false statements that led them into a trap set by her pack.
- Has taken over one of her family's places South of Playa Grande near Esperanza
- She shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.